Walmart is a multinational retail company based in America that runs a chain of grocery stores, discount department stores and hypermarkets with a full collection of electronics, sports, apparel, baby, and fitness products.
Walmart.com: Is just like a shop near you. Customers can access a wide array of high-quality merchandise at daily low prices. The company designed the website to bring you the best shopping experience on the internet.
Walmart money center provides best solutions to manage your money easily in-store and online. Save even more with a credit card.
Credit Card: Great Walmart offers significant and fruitful benefits with the store credit card. Customer will get special financing available on in-store purchases using their cards.
How To Apply For A Card?
Don’t have a card yet? Use online application to apply fast.
- To apply online for a credit card, go to here
Sign In & Apply: Enter your email address you have signed up with and provide your password associated with your account.
- Hit on “Sign In” button.
- Follow the steps to complete your credit card application with ease.
- If you don’t have an account yet, create an online account.
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Register a preferred email address. You will get account information and about email alerts. You will receive emails about special pricing, new products, gift ideas, rollbacks, and more. The company will never share your email address information with others for marketing purpose.
- Create a password.
- Re-enter your password for verification.
- Click the “Crate Account” blue button.
- Follow the further instructions to submit an online application.
Account Opening Offer:
Every new account will be eligible for 10% offer. Welcome offer is available for new account holders only.
To qualify for account opening offer you must:
- Be qualified for a consumer credit card account online or in-store.
- Make a purchase the same day you open your account.
- You can purchase online if approved as online candidates, and if you are in-store authorized cardholders, scan certificate at the time of checkout and purchases for purchases are not valid for gift card sales, cash advances, gas purchases and money orders.
Use your credit card to earn rewards on purchases. You will get rewards as 3% for online purchases, 2% on gas purchases and 1% on all other purchases. They will add rewards to your account.
Credit Card Account:
Now you can manage your account online. Register your card online and get benefits.
- To log on to your credit card account, visit the link that is www.walmartstorecard.com .
- You will access the login portal.
- Returning customer’s Sign In: if you already have an account, log in to manage your activities.
- Forgot User ID? Keep credit card in your possession and click the “Look Up Your User ID” link.
- Enter your account number. You can see this number on your credit statement or your credit card.
- Enter social security number. This information is required to protect your account security.
- Click “Next” button.
- Follow the further directions to complete this application.
- The only ID is needed to initiate the login process for the security of your account.
- You will see the personalized image next.
- Provide your password.
- Log in to your account to activate your card with ease.
- If you are new to online servicing? Register your account and activate your card.
You must have an online account don’t have an online account for your card. Enroll now and get access to all fruitful benefits.
To begin enrollment, make sure you:
- Are primary account holder
- Have card in your possession
Say yes to all conditions and start entering the requested information.
- Enter your account number.
- Press “Next” button.
- You have to validate your account.
- Choose security image and complete all steps.
Easy Card Management:
Check card balance: Sign into your account to check your balance.
Pay Online: Sign into your account to make payments.
Pay Using E-Payment: You need to have a valid checking account. Electronic payment must be arranged straight with your bank account.
Pay By Phone: Use free automated payment method. You can call at 1-877-294-7880.
CheckFree: Use this service to make a payment online.
Pay In-Store: You can make a payment to your account at the customer service desk in any store.
Pay By Mail: You can pay by mail. Send your payment to:
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927
Update Your Information: Sign in to update your phone number and address details.
- Choose “Update Personal Information” at account summary page.
- Follow the directions to change your phone number or address.
You can also make a request to increase to decrease your credit limit, report your lost or stolen card and add the additional user.
You can contact credit service center by calling toll-free at 1-877-294-7880 if you need assistance. Representatives are present 24/7 to help you.